WINSTON | BAKER hosted the 5th Annual Film Finance Forum East in association with Variety on April 16, 2013 at the Dream Hotel Downtown in New York City. This particular forum was a one-day program focused on financial strategies and opportunities within the film business. The speaking faculty addressed:
• Considering the Film Business as an Asset Class
• State of the Slate: Return with Caution
• Entity-Level Investments: A Closer Look at Hybrid Models
• Evaluating the Next Wave of Distressed Opportunities
• Finding Success in Cross-Border Financing
• The Evolution of Deal Structure from a Single Picture Perspective
• P&A Funds: The Realities of “Last Money In, First Money Out”
• Section 181 Extension and Impact on Film Investing
• Capitalizing on the Independent Film Business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The New York forum was designed for chief investment officers, private equity and hedge fund managers, angel investors, high net worth individuals, private family office managers, and financial advisers who are interested in learning more about the film business as a non-correlated asset class and networking with seasoned deal-makers in the industry.
REGISTER BY April 15 & SAVE $100 OFF THE ONSITE RATE
Business Development Opportunities:
For more information on how your company can benefits from sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact: